Eyes, Ears, & Boots On The Ground...For the Absentee Property
Bill DaCosse ~ President 805-459-4921 email@example.com
I’LL BE THERE WHEN YOU CAN’T !
WHAT WE ARE ALL ABOUTDaCosse Property Concierge Services was developed out of a need for Absentee Owners of larger properties and/or Vineyards (4 to 200+ acres) with Homes in the General Paso Robles area of the Central Coast. Our clients are made up of folks who have invested in beautiful properties but are not here full time and do not want to be a landlord or have someone “living” on their property. When there is not a full time person on the property, much can go wrong very quickly. Beautifully noted by one client: “the pool guy does not care what issues the gardener may be causing the vineyard worker, who could care less about the gardener’s issues, etc..” Of course, damages due to the lack of supervision will eventually be repaired, but not without additional time, effort, and money. In the end, the property owner suffers with these issues simply because no one was there to keep an eye on the property and the Service Providers. Therein starts the very basic beginnings of what DACOSSE PROPERTY CONCIERGE SERVICES IS ALL ABOUT!
OUR BASIC PACKAGE INCLUDESBIWEEKLY, ONCE A WEEK , OR ONCE EVERY OTHER WEEK TOURS OF YOUR PROPERTY AND CAN INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING, AND WILL ALWAYS INCLUDE A DETAILED MONTHLY INSPECTION REPORT.
- Check all exterior doors and entry ways, gates, out buildings, accessible fencing etc., to ensure they are secure—Check alarm system if applicable
- Check and adjust timers on interior/exterior lights as necessary
- Walk through residence (residences) and check for any plumbing leaks, broken windows, or other problems which require immediate attention.
- Check water faucets (both inside and out)
- Check for fallen trees and broken limbs
- Pick up all newspapers, mail, etc., and leave where designated
- Verify that the Gardening Service, Pool Service, Cleaning Service, and/or Pest Control Service is providing service as per contract, and note any issues and/or potential problems and address those when appropriate with service provider.
- Notify housekeeper to make house ready for owner or owner’s guest arrival and arrange for housekeeper to return and change linens/bedding and clean as necessary.
- All Service Invoices are to be mailed to our office so we may review and approve before emailing them to your bookkeeper or other designated person for payment (We do not handle bookkeeping as part of our service).
- We quote each property differently depending on size, location, the level of services, inspections and observations, and the client’s requests.
- Additional items can be included as required.